Bergen Academies Admission Test Prep Course SAMPLE SCHEDULE
For this year's course schedule and details visit our new website www.GoudaBCA.com
I am pleased to announce that we finally have a schedule for this year’s Fall Bergen Academies Admission Test Course. This year’s course has undergone major changes and is my most comprehensive course yet. I'm excited that this year’s course will contain more material and much more practice than ever before. Our course for this year's Bergen Academies admission test will be a hybrid course. This means that part of the course will be delivered live online as usual and another part will include explanation videos as well as practice problems and essays.
The course will include 16 classes that will cover both the Math and Writing portions of the test. This year’s course will cover:
● An overview of the admissions process. ● All the tested Math concepts. ● Math shortcuts and tricks. ● Basics of Essay Writing. ● Most practice problems and tests released by the Bergen Academies in the past 8 years. ● Essays from BCA tests from previous years. ● The new Math tests to be released next year in my newest book for the BCA admission test. ● The new Essays to be released next year in my newest book for the BCA admission test.
*Note: There is a minimum number of students required to start any new course. We have never had a shortage of students to start a class. However, should there be a shortage of students to begin a class, you will be notified promptly and given a full refund immediately.
Class 1: Saturday 11/5/2016 from 6 to 8 PM LIVE CLASS 1 (Introduction + Diagnostic Test + Math Tricks)
Class 2: Sunday 11/6/2016 (Math Instruction Video Class 1 of 3)
Class 3: Saturday 11/12/2016 (Math Instruction Video Class 2 of 3)
Class 4: Sunday 11/13/2016 (Math Instruction Video Class 3 of 3)
Class 5: Saturday 11/19/2016 from 6 to 8 PM LIVE CLASS 2 (Math Tricks + Math Practice)
Class 6: Sunday 11/20/2016 (Math Practice Videos)
Class 7: Saturday 11/26/2016 from 6 to 8 PM LIVE CLASS 3 (Essay Writing Instruction)
Class 8: Sunday 11/27/2016 (Essay Practice Videos)
Class 9: Saturday 12/3/2016 (Math Practice Videos + Essay Practice Videos)
Class 10: Sunday 12/4/2016 from 6 to 8 PM LIVE CLASS 4 (Math Practice + Essay Practice)
Class 11: Saturday 12/10/2016 (Math Practice + Essay Practice)
Class 12: Sunday 12/11/2016 (Math Practice + Essay Practice)
Class 13: Saturday 12/17/2016 from 6 to 8 PM LIVE CLASS 5 (Math Trial Test + Marking and Review of Trial Test)
Class 14: Sunday 12/18/2016 (Math Practice + Essay Practice)
Class 15: Friday 12/30/2016 (Math Practice + Essay Practice)
Class 16: Thursday 1/5/2017 from 6 to 8 PM LIVE CLASS 6 (General Revision)
* Schedule subject to minor changes if necessary.
Note: Each of the 16 classes whether live or not will include at least one assignment. Most questions in the assignments are answered and explained in the live class or the video recordings. Also, students are welcome to send any questions they have by email if any of those questions are not explained in either the live class or video class. Students will have access to all material and the recordings of all live classes up till test day.
YOU WILL RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS BY EMAIL ON HOW TO ACCESS THE ONLINE COURSE A FEW DAYS BEFORE OUR FIRST CLASS. Please read below for some general information about my classes:
A. Accessing The Virtual Classroom: ● We will be using a website called Wiziq for our virtual classroom. This is where our class will take place and where students will see the whiteboard and the documents being displayed. The students and I will be able to see and hear each other on Wiziq as well. Kindly sign up and create a free account at https: //www.wiziq.com/Sign_In. aspx . Please add me to your contacts on Wiziq.
B. Technical Requirements: ● You will need: 1. A good internet connection. 2. A computer with an internet browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.). Firefox is recommended. 3. A webcam and microphone. 4. Headphones.
C. Missed Classes:
● Any class you must miss can be recorded for you to watch later. However, as not all classes may be recorded, please let us know in advance that you will miss a class so we can be sure to record it for you. No refunds will be given for missed classes.
D. Change in Class Schedule or Cancellation:
● In the rare event that I must move a live class, you will have the option to attend the class at the new date and time or to watch a recording of the class. If the new date and time is inconvenient for you and you choose to watch the recording instead of attending that class, you will be refunded the value of this class’ fee. If you choose to attend the class at the newly set date and time, you will NOT be refunded.
● In the unlikely event that I must cancel a live class (and not offer an alternative), you will be refunded for that class.
Gouda BCA Bergen Academies Admission Test Course
WE MOVED To reserve a place in our Bergen Academies course or for information go to our new website www.GoudaBCA.com